• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chesterfield away Saturday 18 November

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Easy and relatively cheap day out, but not this season as am away in Italy.

Tickets have just gone on sale https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2017/october/away-tickets-chesterfield/

Legohead

Banned
I live a mile from the Prozac stadium so will be there and home for 5. ;)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Been offered a pair of free VIP tickets for this one from my workmate who's son is in their academy. Turned them down for a couple of away end freebies instead.
Clap clap plus one.

Looks like tickets for Exeter fans are in the end section of the East Stand on the side, and not the North Stand behind the goal as for the last few visits.

Legohead

Banned
Looks like tickets for Exeter fans are in the end section of the East Stand on the side, and not the North Stand behind the goal as for the last few visits.
How do you know this GP? Disappointed if it's the case. Chesterfield have form for underestimating how many away fans will turn up, i know from personal experience having been shunted into the East Stand before with friends who are fans of other clubs of similar following. It can get a bit crowded. Notts County are the same. Opening up a block of seats and thinking it's ok. Give us the away end Direites!!

How do you know this GP? Disappointed if it's the case. Chesterfield have form for underestimating how many away fans will turn up, i know from personal experience having been shunted into the East Stand before with friends who are fans of other clubs of similar following. It can get a bit crowded. Notts County are the same. Opening up a block of seats and thinking it's ok. Give us the away end Direites!!
If you open the link in the first post it says tickets are for the Community East Stand

Legohead

Banned
If you open the link in the first post it says tickets are for the Community East Stand
Cheers GP. Short trip for you too for this game. (y)

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
£90.90 by train using off peak day returns..Exeter-Taun-Bris TM-Chelt-Birm NS-Burton-Derby-Chesterfield.
Applicable rail card will save £ 30.30(which I had one !)
Usual day return fare is £129..

0623 or 0723 out are direct to Chesterfield

Return on 1807 direct to Exeter.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I managed to get a shift swap at work so it's a yes for me.

Legohead

Banned
Managed to rope in a mate to come along to boost the numbers. Tickets bought today and on the way. Just hope we don't lose to the worst team in the English football league otherwise all the Spireites i know around here will certainly let me know about it day in day out.

Last edited: