• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Coventry City AWAY 23rd Sept

Legohead

Banned
Really looking forward to this one. Presumably there will be absolutely bucket loads of space to sit inside the ground. (rofl)

Anyone been before and who is going to this one?

Tickets not out yet but i expect them to be over 20 quid.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definitely going to this one - I hope this is one of the fixtures the city fans get a buzz going for and we take a huge following.

Ashford Grecian

Clap, clap + junior......

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep. Clap clap from me too

Oldsmobile-88

Ticket split on the train..ESD to Taunton to Bristol TM to Cheltenham to Birmingham New St..Then ticket to Coventry Arena ..All off peak day returns.

I drove up for the JPT evening game & do not recall a pub/bar near to the stadium,not that I was looking for one because I had to drive back..Any suggestions?

Fill yer boots food wise before you enter the stadium because it is a tad pricey inside.

Last edited:

Boyo

Ticket split on the train..ESD to Taunton to Bristol TM to Cheltenham to Birmingham New St..Then ticket to Coventry Arena ..All off peak day returns.

I drove up for the JPT evening game & do not recall a pub/bar near to the stadium,not that I was looking for one because I had to drive back..Any suggestions?

Fill yer boots food wise before you enter the stadium because it is a tad pricey inside.
Be aware that the train service from Coventry to Coventry Arena is shambolic. They only run hourly and are usually just the odd carriage or two. Hence massive overcrowding and lots of people forced to take cabs.

Oldsmobile-88

Be aware that the train service from Coventry to Coventry Arena is shambolic. They only run hourly and are usually just the odd carriage or two. Hence massive overcrowding and lots of people forced to take cabs.
Thanks for the info..I noticed it was a sparse service..

RyanPugh

Clap clap, train to Coventry Station, making the trek to the ground:S

Legohead

Banned
22 quid tickets. On ECFC ticket site now to buy.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Will depend on whether the Exiles have a match on the Sunday - if not I may make the trip.