• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Swindon Away - Sat 12th August

RyanPugh

First away game of the season, clap clap from me
How many going then?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'll be there.

Hopefully they'll have the ticket selling bit organised after the farce of our last visit there in a JPT tie!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be there.

Hopefully they'll have the ticket selling bit organised after the farce of our last visit there in a JPT tie!
League Cup, wasn't it? When we won 2-1?

Anyway it's unlikely to be a clap clap from me. I'll be in Dorset by then (hopefully), when I did a Google Map to see how far it was to Swindon I was shocked to see it's further from Charmouth than it is from Hounslow!

Ashford Grecian

No sadly have a clash on that day :(

Legohead

Banned
Not me either sadly. Never been to Swindon before either although some may say i'm not missing much. Hoping to make Forest Green my first away trip of the new season.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyway it's unlikely to be a clap clap from me. I'll be in Dorset by then (hopefully), when I did a Google Map to see how far it was to Swindon I was shocked to see it's further from Charmouth than it is from Hounslow!
I love that spot....It's the only place in the UK where I get my swimming trunks wet..I was down there during the hot weather a couple of weeks ago..

I was in the area yesterday at Lyme Regis..A chap with a 'Peoples Republic of Stroud' tee shirt was walking along the sea front. ...I wonder if it was a certain poster from this forum ??...:D

StroudGrecian

I love that spot....It's the only place in the UK where I get my swimming trunks wet..I was down there during the hot weather a couple of weeks ago..

I was in the area yesterday at Lyme Regis..A chap with a 'Peoples Republic of Stroud' tee shirt was walking along the sea front. ...I wonder if it was a certain poster from this forum ??...:D
Not Guilty Your Honour, I was camping near Winchcombe over the weekend, but I do have that T shirt too... :D

Swindon is easy on the train for me and I will be there, though in a different top.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll be there.

Might I catch sight of you in 'The Merlin?'

But then again, it depends if I can get the time off as the weekend is the busiest time when you work for a big car showroom.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Might I catch sight of you in 'The Merlin?'

But then again, it depends if I can get the time off as the weekend is the busiest time when you work for a big car showroom.
Haven't thought about pubs yet. Will prbably start off in the pub opposite the railway station, then move nearer the ground.

denzel

When are ticket details going to be announced??