• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pre season friendlies ?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Suppose they may be a bit sparse with PSF at SJP this year given they still have a load of work to do on the new stand / away end and the pitch being given a bit of a makeover.

So who grounds would we like to see this year ?

ecfc2000

If Tis is still with us, expect a tour of the Wiltshire and Dorset non-league clubs. If we have a new manager it would be nice to venture off the beaten path and seek a challenge or two. It would be nice to finish with a game against a strong prem / championship team

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I doubt there will be any at SJP,with the ground being finished the main priority.It did us little harm last season having a few low profile fixtures around Dorset.We got off to a flyer.. !

As already pointed out depends who is the manager & with that being up for debate I would not expect much to be arranged at the moment

ecfc70

How about Liverpool as part of the deal in a Pym - Karious swap..........no?

Banksy

Suppose they may be a bit sparse with PSF at SJP this year given they still have a load of work to do on the new stand / away end and the pitch being given a bit of a makeover.

So who grounds would we like to see this year ?
Blackpool , Coventry , maybe 90 minutes plus 15 mins e.t at Wycombe.Give us a taste of L1 without actually being promoted.

Oldsmobile-88

It ain’t gonna happen,but I would love a few games in Scotland,like the mini tour in 2015..Now that was a good crack.
When we got to Methil(a town that makes Devonport look like St Tropez)to play East Fife,a friendly welcome in all pubs visited & East Fife FC rolled out the red carpet for the 50 or so Grecians,laid on food for us in their lounge..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not sure we'll be off to Dorchester as they've ripped up their grass pitch and are laying a 3G pitch.

andrew p long

How about Liverpool as part of the deal in a Pym - Karious swap..........no?
I can see why Liverpool would want Pym,but not why we’d want Karius in exchange..

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Wouldn’t mind a trip to Plainmoor to face Torquay myself. Short trip and we haven’t been there for the last couple of pre-seasons.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Last seasons pre season worked well so more of the same please. Do we have any employees left at the club to arrange this?! :D