• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How many fans to Wembley

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps a few less than last year but I think we will still take 25k minimum.

Whoever we get in the final will take a huge following. Should make for a great atmosphere.

With half the current team playing at Wembley last season it should stand us in good stead this time around.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Probably nearer 15k. IMO.

Red Monster

Perhaps a few less than last year but I think we will still take 25k minimum.

Whoever we get in the final will take a huge following. Should make for a great atmosphere.

With half the current team playing at Wembley last season it should stand us in good stead this time around.
We took 17k last season so no we won’t take 25k.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
We took 17k last season so no we won’t take 25k.
Sorry, for some reason I had 30k in my head for last season. Perhaps that was for our first visit.

Jam Doughnut

Should be a much better atmosphere with all the coventry or notts co fans compared to the blackpool effort.
It's going to be the biggest crowd Exeter has seen at wembley , and for once we will be outnumbered

Red Monster

Sorry, for some reason I had 30k in my head for last season. Perhaps that was for our first visit.
Your right first season 31k UTC !

Dubai Grecian

Fourth time there, bank holiday Monday, got to be around 15k

supernova

I really don't think we'll take more than 10k. The novelty has truly worn off. The place's stature has been belittled by being used as a defacto home ground for Tottenham and now Chelsea. It doesn't excite the masses anymore I don't think

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
We might benefit a little bit from it being a bank holiday and not a Sunday. The 'day trippers' will have their full weekend with the family and the Monday is a bonus day

Also, for them as can afford it, a long weekend in the big smoke beckons.

ecfc2000

Around 10k I reckon.