• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Where do you think we will end up at the end of the Season?

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Champions?
Auto's
Play-offs ?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Comfortably third.

tonykellowfan

I can see us being in the mix again this season, up the top. I think the autos are defo on.

budegrecian

With the ability within the current squad & allowing for a normal season with regard to injuries: top three.

Red Bill

Really excited by this squad and what Matt Taylor appears to be doing and the spirit he's fostering. I think Jake Taylor's comments yesterday speak volumes and there certainly seems to be a go for it spirit and a belief that they're part of a very good squad. I have genuine hopes of a top three finish and if we can be lucky with injuries, i think we have a real chance of finishing as champions.

If not top three, please not the play offs though, I couldn't stand it again!

Grecian2K

Nailsworth.

Benguin

Mid table........

malcolms

I think it's always difficult to predict anything until 10 games have gone, but I am just happy that we seem to have a team of honest, hardworking coaches who are looking to do the best job they can with an absence of paranoia and a concentration on the substance rather than the style. As Jennifer Saunders husband has decided against sponsoring the new boss, perhaps I will.... :)

rifraf

Perm any 2 from 3 for relegation ………. Carlisle, Exeter City and Morecambe. Could Saturday be a 6-pointer already?

(Light blue touch paper and …….)! Smiley thing here.

Ash

I think we'll be top 7 for sure and if things go for us and we can build momentum early, I think the top 3 is within our grasp. I've got money on us to win it, but I usually have money on us to win it tbh!