• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chesterfield (H) now arranged for Tuesday April 17th 19:45

Information

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/march/city-v-chesterfield-rearranged-for-april-17/

So we now finish with 3 out of the last 4 games at home (Excluding Potential Play Offs)

Tue Apr 17 CHESTERFIELD
Sat Apr 21 CRAWLEY TOWN
Sat Apr 28 Stevenage
Sat May 05 COLCHESTER UNITED

Last edited:

eurogrecian

Hmmmm......

By 17 April, they could be a) pretty safe, b) already doomed or c) desperate for a result.
I suppose they would have given it a good go last weekend, but I think 17 April is a better date to play them as a) or b) more likely!

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hmmmm......

By 17 April, they could be a) pretty safe, b) already doomed or c) desperate for a result.
I suppose they would have given it a good go last weekend, but I think 17 April is a better date to play them as a) or b) more likely!
Ha, yeah, b) is the best option because a) would mean they had already won quite a few games, proving themselves to be capable of beating a lot of teams and with the pressure for a result off their shoulders, which could mean they play better. But I was thinking the same as you, a later date is good because the fight may have gone out of them by then.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Crap date for me as I am on holiday!

budegrecian

You & me both.:( I've pulled out of too many holidays, weddings etc in the past to watch City & won't get away with another one.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
You & me both.:( I've pulled out of too many holidays, weddings etc in the past to watch City & won't get away with another one.
Retirement must be mellowing you :):)

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd pull out of a wedding to sweep the streets. Awful things. Fight for your rights !!