• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Luke Harris

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
He said something similar about Stanno last season. If there's interest from the Championship he'll go on loan there
The difference being their ages, Stano 20 turning 21 this season whereas Harris will be 19 turning 20 (and not until March) and the length of time they were out in loan. Stanno had virtually all season with us whereas Harris only from January. All of this probably adds up to Harris needing at least another six months at League 1 level.

Grecian Max

Harris is some way off Stanno levels IMO so I think his return is much more likely

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was only a couple weeks ago people were saying Harris was pants...

He's a decent player with good potential, however for me he isn't Championship standard (yet).

Another loan with us makes a lot of sense.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harris is some way off Stanno levels IMO so I think his return is much more likely
I reckon he's about where Stanno was at a similar age. Think he's going to be a player. Agree with you though... he's Stanno around Christmas, viz-a-viz, about ready for another 6 months of league one.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster

He's a decent player with good potential, however for me he isn't Championship standard (yet).

would certainly like to see him stay with us for next season

grecIAN Harris

What do you expect? Exeweb changes it's mind more often than my missus changes clothes.