• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary Caldwell Apraisal

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Marginal gains chap.
That's the fella! Thanks for that (y)

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
The system is bedding in, rapid improvements over recent weeks have shown this. It is still has improvements to come as in better quality service from wide areas and a greater quantity of goals when we get a striker who can the role to fit the system. Whether you like the style of play or not is mere opinion.
It's certainly improved lately, I'm enjoying games much more which has always been my biggest criticism of GC.

eurogrecian

Well, if that’s the way Caldwell intends City to play next season, I’m in!

I cannot respond to an incorrectly titled thread

fred binneys head

You just did.

You just did.
I responded to the wrong thread

Banksy

fred binneys head

I responded to the wrong thread
I can’t respond to someone who responds to wrong threads.

DavidEarl

Just feel all warm and smug

Gordon Dale

Difficult season to sum up . GC now has the makings of a decent League 1 side particularly when Demi returns. Goals have clearly been a problem but they are for most sides. Think Sonny has the makings and really like his unselfish attitude. Alli could well prove to be a real find too. Need a couple more strikers but doesn't everyone! Concerned about losing some loan players but t'was ever thus. Hopefully Woods will return and Chiek stays . Overall GC has more than fulfilled his pledges to the supporters, Trust and club. Although he will have loathed the 100 day famine' ...he'll be a better manager for it. As for next season ...I'm more than satisfied with League one top half. The Championship would ruin ECFC and put at risk twenty years sojourn on the part of so many true Grecians.