• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandise.

ECFC Retail

These look fantastic, any ideas on price point?
£55 for the one on the left £45 for the other one.

berniesworld

£55 for the one on the left £45 for the other one.
Cheers for that 👍🏻

Stelios

the one on the right reminds me of ronnie jepson for some reason
The one on the left reminds me of Alan Ball

Cowshed

Retro track top samples are in.... I will have them on show in the shop tomorrow if you want a peek.
Do you know when these will go on sale?

Cowshed

Spall have remade Wimbledon's 1987/88 shirts - any chance we could work with them and do the same for the shirts between 1982-86?

Number13

I have never received a trust membership card - how do I claim my 10% in the club shop?

Matt Russell

I have never received a trust membership card - how do I claim my 10% in the club shop?
The "front" page (details) of your ecfc ticket account will show your membership status. Gold or Silver will indicate that you're a Trust member.

Number13

The "front" page (details) of your ecfc ticket account will show your membership status. Gold or Silver will indicate that you're a Trust member.
Yep, it says Silver, but that wont help when I'm stood in front of the cashier at the shop later. How do I prove to him / her I am a member?

Matt Russell

It will help, it proves your membership.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep, it says Silver, but that wont help when I'm stood in front of the cashier at the shop later. How do I prove to him / her I am a member?
They have always been able to tell when I have been in there from the database (I presume).