• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans Forum - Thursday 15 February

Bridgy 81

As I understand it one element of this Thursday’s forum is Marcus talking us through January‘s transfer window.
That one was ok, in my opinion.
But to be honest, in the spirit of transparency, I’d rather he explained last summer’s one.
In fact I think I’ll send a question in to that effect and see what, in anything, comes from it.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do you mean for those unable to attend, or are all questions to be put to GC going to be vetted first?
Just like all the questions put forward for the Hustings were vetted and thrown away without telling the questioner why ?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
As I understand it one element of this Thursday’s forum is Marcus talking us through January‘s transfer window.
That one was ok, in my opinion.
But to be honest, in the spirit of transparency, I’d rather he explained last summer’s one.
In fact I think I’ll send a question in to that effect and see what, in anything, comes from it.
I've got one which will never get through -

"Gary, which banner do you prefer and why ? "Super Gary Caldwell" or "Caldwell Out" ?"

Supplementary "Do you believe in peaceful protest at football grounds?"

Do you think it's worth the postage ?

Peter F

Is it just questions for Gary nobody else
You can send in questions for Marcus , Jeremy & Joe or the players as well as Gary

Peter F

Do you mean for those unable to attend, or are all questions to be put to GC going to be vetted first?
Questions are welcome from those who will be unable to attned on the night as well as those who will be there on the night.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
All fans are encouraged to attend, but if you can't make the event it will be streamed LIVE on our YouTube channel.
I managed to read that but not the time!
Anyone been able to watch on YouTube ?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Opened up YouTube a number of City’s previous forums on there nothing current other than oddly a link to tonight’s streaming of Swindon Town’s fans forum and this is supposed to be the our Clubs YouTube page so don’t know what the heck is going on

Bridgy 81

Opened up YouTube a number of City’s previous forums on there nothing current other than oddly a link to tonight’s streaming of Swindon Town’s fans forum and this is supposed to be the our Clubs YouTube page so don’t know what the heck is going on
Our Fan’s Forum is at 6pm tomorrow evening (Thursday 15th February).

Peter F

Our Fan’s Forum is at 6pm tomorrow evening (Thursday 15th February).
We are still taking questions for tonight

Andy Holloway

Out of interest Pete, how has the 'City for all scheme gone and how many fans has it allowed to watch matches they otherwise wouldn't have been able to?

Sorry its not very 'controversial' or designed to be embarrassing, like some questions will be.