• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Bristol Rovers match day thread

TotnesGrecian

Bristol rovers and argyle had a run in this morning at the services apparently 🤣

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to seeing MT again, that great voice booming out from the sidelines. The pantomime of the two dug outs should be entertaining!

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Big one today!

IF we get a win I think we'll all be feeling rather comfortable about the rest of the season.

I'd take a draw though.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bristol rovers and argyle had a run in this morning at the services apparently 🤣
The fans or the teams?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to seeing MT again, that great voice booming out from the sidelines. The pantomime of the two dug outs should be entertaining!
Will be very interesting to see what approach he takes. We know that the best way to play against us is to stick lots of men behind the ball and deny our fast players the space to run into. However, I wonder if Matt will want to be that defensive on his return to the park.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Are you not here today?
Nope. I'm in South Carolina.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wish it was anyone other the Rovers today,but looking for a bright start from the new signings.If they all show potential in improving our future,I am satisfied with that.

TotnesGrecian

The fans or the teams?
Fans so I'm told

David Treharne

It's 13c, but since 10:00 the westerly wind has increased in strength, and brought in more cloud. No sign of rain, but it's less humid than it was, and feels slightly chillier. There appear to be a lot more people on Exeweb today than has been normal in the recent past (over 700 as I logged on) though about the usual numbr of 'regular' posters.Pleased that it's a sell out, and also puzzling along with many others what the starting City line -up will look like. Off to Red Sqare in about 15 minutes to sample a 'Chunk' and a pint. Outcome? Who can tell?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member