• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
A possible improvement in treatment ...
Even more important to get a reliable antibody test I would assume to then boost the numbers of suitable blood donors.

LOG

I was indeed wondering but know that in the matter of quizzes you sometimes like to keep us in suspense. ;) Man flu etc.

Is it like the ACQ in terms of difficulty and is rearing up allowed ?

Nothing is quite like the ACQ! Nobody has reared up properly yet although someone did complain that their questions yesterday were too hard. Bless.

We're paired up and each person is asked three general knowledge questions. You can choose an easy one for a point or a harder one for two. I started on easy toady as i was far from awake. Then i went for two harder ones and got them both right too despite a very dodgy pronunciation of Phnom Penh by the quizmater. Unfortunately, my quiz partner bagged a big fat zero (n)

Alistair20000

Nothing is quite like the ACQ! Nobody has reared up properly yet although someone did complain that their questions yesterday were too hard. Bless.

We're paired up and each person is asked three general knowledge questions. You can choose an easy one for a point or a harder one for two. I started on easy toady as i was far from awake. Then i went for two harder ones and got them both right too despite a very dodgy pronunciation of Phnom Penh by the quizmater. Unfortunately, my quiz partner bagged a big fat zero (n)
Bit like Tipping Point then where you can select from 3 levels of difficulty if you eliminate all your opponents.

Love a Quiz me. (y)

DB9

Good to see Chris Whitty, The Chief Medical Officer back doing the virus update after contracting and getting over Covid-19

Legohead

Banned
Can COVID-19 be transmitted from human to animal?

iscalad

Tiger at Bronx zoo has it.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tiger at Bronx zoo has it.
I guess he can't play golf at the moment

IndoMike

Yes, apparently. I've already had a go at one of my nieces for not social distancing from her dog.

IndoMike

Good to see Chris Whitty, The Chief Medical Officer back doing the virus update after contracting and getting over Covid-19
Yes. Wonder what his next bright idea will be after "herd immunity"? Obviously didn't work for him, Johnson, Cummings and half the Cabinet. They herded

IndoMike

See the website she is part of ? The Phaser "stun em with the truth" is their motto
I reckon she totally prepared for this scenario and was waiting for some cops to come along so she could film it, post it, and become some kind of hero (in her mind).
Anyone who is out just to wait for the sun to set is not the kind of person to make such a dramatic fuss about this, imo. They would be peaceable folk who would accept the cops point of view, apologize, and go home. She was looking for trouble
The fact that she filmed it and posted it shows that she had malintentions
Karma is awaiting.