• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Adblockers - visitors please note!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I might consider a patreon account. We have enough reserves to keep us going for a few months. It will be our inability to provide any sponsorship money to the club and the Women's team is what upsets us the most.
I for one would consider donating or being a patron. For all its faults, Exeweb helps keep us going (I was going to say sane, but I'm too honest to lie... or is that a lie?)

JW

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I might consider a patreon account. We have enough reserves to keep us going for a few months. It will be our inability to provide any sponsorship money to the club and the Women's team is what upsets us the most.
With regard to the Women's team, perhaps if you ask him very nicely, DannyRed would consider making good any shortfall ?

I guess the lack of anything happening at the moment has a big knock on effect here

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I guess the lack of anything happening at the moment has a big knock on effect here
That be huge. Just been having that conversation with @GrecianLez and @spanky

Need some transfer news, etc

jrg333

turned my adblock off for this site (y)

I've noticed how little I'm logging on here, and when I do I'm logged in, if I log out and then try and see more what's happening it may help a little I guess?

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
turned my adblock off for this site (y)

So have I.

sign of the chimes

Seems everyone/everything is in some way affected by the current situation.

Whilst I'm trying to keep on top of the news (and kind of have to in relation to my line of work), football/sport more generally - and related chat - is usually one of the great escapes when I don't want to feel bombarded by the 'real' world.

Would it help if I started some 'in the know' rumours? Or started some mindless trolling?

In all seriousness, hope everyone is okay, and everyone does their bit to preserve the site and the contribution it makes to your fine club.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I for one would consider donating or being a patron. For all its faults, Exeweb helps keep us going (I was going to say sane, but I'm too honest to lie... or is that a lie?)

JW
Me too I have dived in and out of a few fan’s forums and the layout and overall quality of Exeweb is head and shoulders above any of them.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would chuck a donation at exeweb if it came down to keeping the site running. We need it to make our voices heard for the running of the trust/club.