• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
All part of the "we must be seen to be doing something" theory.

Will this effectively target the minority that are not complying ?

I wonder if the letters will be written in different languages depending on the recipient and how they will work out what language is appropriate to use ?

I rather fear a few more trees sacrificed to no real good purpose.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Eugenics supporter Dominic Cummings has mild Covid-19 symptoms. Guess he'll still be fit enough to run the country :)

elginCity

Eugenics supporter Dominic Cummings has mild Covid-19 symptoms. Guess he'll still be fit enough to run the country :)
From Mustique, with the gang.

arthur

All part of the "we must be seen to be doing something" theory.

Will this effectively target the minority that are not complying ?

I wonder if the letters will be written in different languages depending on the recipient and how they will work out what language is appropriate to use ?

I rather fear a few more trees sacrificed to no real good purpose.
The last time the government wrote to everyone was in 2016. I can't quite remember what it was about, but I seem to recall it didn't achieve what it was supposed to...

Mr Jinx

The last time the government wrote to everyone was in 2016. I can't quite remember what it was about, but I seem to recall it didn't achieve what it was supposed to...
Exactly, it said it would enact the view of the winning side, which the losing side then conveniently tried to ignore for the subsequent 3.5 years. But let's not go down that road on here....

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Anyone else downloaded video link software Zoom to stay in touch with family and friends? Have chatted with daughter and boyfriend on Saturday, and with some of my brothers yesterday.

arthur

Exactly, it said it would enact the view of the winning side, which the losing side then conveniently tried to ignore for the subsequent 3.5 years. But let's not go down that road on here....
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

LOG

Anyone else downloaded video link software Zoom to stay in touch with family and friends? Have chatted with daughter and boyfriend on Saturday, and with some of my brothers yesterday.
I'm not sure i'm ready for Zoom yet but i did my first ever video call on Saturday. Yes, i'm that far behind.

Oldsmobile-88

When I heard Zoom mentioned my first thought was a 1970s Ice lolly..😎

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

LOG

My neighbours have been coming and going today like they've been living in a bubble for the last two weeks. It's starting to annoy me.