• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Best City Loan XI*

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably the most unfit player I’ve ever seen in a City shirt boy was he out of shape.
I think Kevin Francis would have pushed him for that award.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think Kevin Francis would have pushed him for that award.
Sean McCarthy must surely be a candidate too ?

tonykellowfan

What's depressing about that list of Exeter players in the link provided is how few goalscorers we have had over the years.

Rosencrantz

What's depressing about that list of Exeter players in the link provided is how few goalscorers we have had over the years.
Probably the same for a lot of clubs. There are not enough out and out goalscorers who hit twenty a season on a consistent basis to go around. And 80% of clubs who manage to get one are unable to keep hold of them.

Red Devon

Gary Alexander pretty much kept us up with his 18 goals so has to be up there.

Jayden Stockley was initially on loan so I’d have those two up top!
Choosing two from

Alexander
Bradbury
Stockley

Would have been a quality problem for any manager to have...personally I would have chosen Bradbury and then tossed a coin to decide the other one because it would have been practically impossible to chose between them.

Rosencrantz

Choosing two from

Alexander
Bradbury
Stockley

Would have been a quality problem for any manager to have...personally I would have chosen Bradbury and then tossed a coin to decide the other one because it would have been practically impossible to chose between them.
To make it easier for you Red, Stockley is ineligible under the permanent signing rule 😉.