• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good bit of skill from Jay Stansfield 😎

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was looking at the retrospective games on the website and remembered Kane Wilson. I always thought he was pretty good going forward especially, a decent cross on him, but looked him up now and he hasn't made any appearances since going on loan to Tranmere last year. Wonder if we could get him back next season?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was looking at the retrospective games on the website and remembered Kane Wilson. I always thought he was pretty good going forward especially, a decent cross on him, but looked him up now and he hasn't made any appearances since going on loan to Tranmere last year. Wonder if we could get him back next season?
I can see him being the next one to join on a free transfer and massive sell on.

StudentGrecian

Struggled massively with injuries so far at Tranmere. Nasty one at the start of the season and then a couple minor ones when he was close to full fitness again. I’d take him back on loan, not sure about permanently with our recent luck on gambling with injured players.

Definitely a player of a higher quality in there, and seemed to enjoy his time down here. Think he would want to be a guaranteed starter at this point in his career, maybe a Williams replacement if he leaves?

Corey

He has made 13 appearances for Tranmere so far this season but as has already been mentioned Gad a big injury at the start of the season.

andrew p long

can I recommend soccerbase to you?it seems that wherever you looked up Kane’s appearances this season it gave you duff information. . Rather than no appearances he has 13. But most importantly that includes eight games in the last six weeks before football stopped. Moreover he has played throughout each of the last three games which have resulted in three consecutive League One away wins.

so he is playing regularly again and doing well. And only turned 20 this month.

would be great to have him back, especially if Williams moves on, as he suits right wing back very well.

having said that he would of

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exeweb is far more informative than any website when it comes to our players and ex-players - thanks for the feedback, and yes I should have researched it better before assuming the first thing I saw was correct. Actually pleased he isn't being overlooked there.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Robbie Simpson becomes a Financial Advisor

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There's a very odd video of Jamie Mackie on social media. Should I copy a link or is not appropriate for Exeweb?

iscalad

There's a very odd video of Jamie Mackie on social media. Should I copy a link or is not appropriate for Exeweb?
Cough it up Hants