• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 next season 2020/21.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
If we don’t go up this season it will be so disappointing....

Salford are the side to watch in 2020/21 season in league 2 IMO

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking on the bright side I predict us being in L1 with Swindon and Cheltenham. F*ck Argyle, they can rot in L2 for a few more years.

Coming down from L1 looks at this stage as if it will be Bolton, Southend and Tranmere. Coming up from the National League is a bit more open and could be a return for Barrow and any one of the chasing pack. On current form Stevenage look increasingly doomed but could be reprieved if Macclesfield lose their place. I think I've got my numbers right as the situation with Bury's expulsion has changed things and I'm ready to be corrected.

The Bolton games are enticing and I enjoy the trip to Tranmere even though we don't seem to do particularly well there. Barrow is a real trek and they'll probably organise that for a Tuesday night (!) but there could be the Yeovil derby to compensate or even a return to Notts County. Finally I'd prefer to lose Stevenage rather than Macclesfield.

Opinions ?

I've posted this because the talk of autos and play offs is jinxing us.

Jeez! You've lost the faith! Pretty irrelevant as we're going up! UTC

i8cornwall

Typical scarfer. I bet you'll be taking selfies at the game too.
I’d blur my face out as well not to hide my identity, I’m just not much of a looker!

i8cornwall

Be careful not to leave it hanging around afterwards, you can't trust anyone these days!
Cant be dealing with that again!

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hopefully I’ll be around to see if that’s the League we’re in 😧