• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Walsall v Exeter Discussion Thread

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like another difficult game on Saturday...I don’t think there’s anything to lose by changing the front two Fisher & Ajose maybe... Collins has been poor of late so Jake who harshly left out against Crewe to come back I hope.

Oldsmobile-88

Collins had a poor game on Tuesday by his own high standard.

A ground out 0-0 would be nice..Too many goals conceded in the past half dozen games or so.With the Grecians scoring record as it is,tricky if they ship one in first.
I don’t think Bowman will make way.Ajose will come in for this game I would imagine

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Back to basics please City. 1-0 win. Ajose to score.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wonder which Exeter player will get sent off on Saturday?

Jason's preview

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hmmmmmm, difficult to call not just depending on what mindset the team are iin but what team Matt plays which will also have an impact on the team's mindset.

Will we see a return of little Matt Jay and Ajose for possibly Collins and L Martin, how far off a return is Maxted and if ready would he step in ahead of a lacking in confidence Ward. Has Taylor done enough to warrant replacing Atangana what about Richardson for Sweeney, lots of questions and possibilities as I said difficult to call but let's hope that our defence stays awake from the off and we start to see 0 in the oppositions 'goals for', then any goal scored will secure the three points. 0-3 to the Exeter Jay Richardson and Williams. 467 travelling Greeks

Red Devon

Interesting press conference from KMT today....players have definitely been looked after over the last week with this game in mind.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Matt Taylor on the game with Walsall

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Randell Williams on the Walsall game

IndoMike

Matt Taylor on the game with Walsall

Seemed very cheerful and a bit giggly.
Good sign (I think).

exeter-loyal

A game we need to get points from. Can't see scum and Crewe losing this weekend.