• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Automatic Promotion

G-O-T have you got that table inclusive of the missing section, that you are able to share? Really fascinating.
as promised ...
lge2-scores-26Feb.PNG
(note ppg & position for Macclesfield are based on results, ignoring points deductions)

Last edited:
some observations, the bottom 11 teams have failed to win at home against the top 5 (H35 D7 A0 - remaining13)
more surprising the bottom six have failed to win at home against the top 7 (H0 D12 A17 -remaining13)

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
March is massive - 6 games in the month and with Crewe and Argyle to play there massive 6 pointers.....

If we can come out of March with say 13-14 points I think we will achieve auto promotion

geoffwp

There? Where? Over there? FFS

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
There? Where? Over there? FFS
Alright Geoffrey

geoffwp

If you could Credy. Would help stop my brain having a short circuit and bursting into flames.

StudentGrecian

as promised ...
View attachment 1737
(note ppg & position for Macclesfield are based on results, ignoring points deductions)
Superb Work!

Wow, didn't realise how awful Mansfield had been until seeing this, could have been involved in a serious relegation battle if it wasn't for Bury. Chucking money at League Two hasn't really worked this season for a few teams.

PeteUSA

I just wish we had a better goal difference than 12 in our quest for the autos. I'm amazed where in the position we are with so many games won (or drawn) by fine margins.

STURTZ

I just wish we had a better goal difference than 12 in our quest for the autos. I'm amazed where in the position we are with so many games won (or drawn) by fine margins.
Thank God Jonny Maxted managed to keep all those clean sheets.

StroudGrecian

some observations, the bottom 11 teams have failed to win at home against the top 5 (H35 D7 A0 - remaining13)
more surprising the bottom six have failed to win at home against the top 7 (H0 D12 A17 -remaining13)
I guess you mean the bottom 11 teams have failed to win AWAY against the top 5.

Let's hope that continues on Saturday.

Brilliant to see all the data so clearly laid out though - much appreciated. Love stats me.