• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Midweek League 2 matches impacting Exeter City MDT

budegrecian

I'm not so sure about about a nailed on Crewe win; Morecambe have found a bit of form of late. Agree with the rest of the summary though.

Legohead

Banned
I'm not so sure about about a nailed on Crewe win; Morecambe have found a bit of form of late. Agree with the rest of the summary though.
In football anything can happen of course but I would be very surprised if Crewe did not win at Morecambe. Also very happy too. :)

OmanGrecian

As well as our 6 pointer at home to Crewe, Plymouth are playing Grimsby and Swindon have Scunny. All of the top 4 are playing and should make for an interesting night.

I think that lot down the road will draw with Grimsby, but can only see a Swindon win in their game. We obviously need to do the business in our game.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
As well as our 6 pointer at home to Crewe, Plymouth are playing Grimsby and Swindon have Scunny. All of the top 4 are playing and should make for an interesting night.

I think that lot down the road will draw with Grimsby, but can only see a Swindon win in their game. We obviously need to do the business in our game.
Who have Cheltenham got?

OmanGrecian

Who have Cheltenham got?
Whoops. Of course they're in the top 4 now. Just gotten so used to it seemingly being a 4 horse race. Now Cheltenham have joined the race.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who have Cheltenham got?
No-one. Their catch up game is Newport Home on 24th March, when we have no game but Swindon also have their rearranged game home to Salford