• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kabongo Tshimanga

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Scored the winner on Saturday against Yeovil, now up to 17 goals for the season and Borehamwood have moved into third position on the back of 15 match unbeaten run and the attendance was ............1040 Big things happening to the 'wood!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whether or not we were in for him, I don’t know but it’s only a matter of time before a league club takes a punt.

If we were interested then perhaps we will make a move in the summer but I suspect he’d command a decent fee, so probably no chance for us.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whether or not we were in for him, I don’t know but it’s only a matter of time before a league club takes a punt.

If we were interested then perhaps we will make a move in the summer but I suspect he’d command a decent fee, so probably no chance for us.
No probably about it.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
No probably about it.
Depends how much and whether we receive a Watkins windfall.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Depends how much and whether we receive a Watkins windfall.
And perhaps which division we are in next season?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like we could be seeing him next season judging by this article
Jul 27, 2020 12:13 PM
Walsall are among a selection of clubs being linked with a move for Boreham Wood striker Kabongo Tshimanga, reports claim.

The 22-year-old striker has scored 19 goals over the 2019/20 season, and is thought to be of interest to Stevenage, Carlisle United and Salford City as well as the Saddlers.

Unfortunately not in the Red and white of ECFC though

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Be annoying if he scored as many as our bunch managed in total.😢😢

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Curious developments at Borehamwood, https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53027617 need a few pennies, remortgaged back in June, should we be opportunists and put in a bid?

Banksy

I think we can safely consign this thread to the dustbin.We couldn’t bite the bullet without C19 , fat chance now.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Last night I watched Boreham Wood v the Turks and, although he didn't score, Kabongo Tshimanga seems to have something about him, tricky and a bit of pace. At 24 years old now he is, as yet, still showing no signs of moving to a higher level and I was just left with the feeling that he could really profit from having better players around him. Imo he deserves a chance.

Incidentally, I noticed that one Danny Woodards is now at Boreham Wood.