• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
When you click on the Spurs v Leipzig highlights and discover that the video is some ars*s playing a video game, or the post-match interviews, or the pre-match interviews, or some tw*t in the crowd that has filmed the game. And no, I haven't asked to subscribe, even though you assume I have.

Legohead

Banned
People who cannot drive on motorways! Driving down the M1 to Northampton and back today. The amount of cars simply trundling along in the 2nd lane of 4 not even overtaking the car in the inside lane or moving over to the inside lane when it was empty was mindboggling. Meaning every time I catch up to a slow car in the 2ND F*****G LANE when it should be in the first I have to slow down myself and then go 2 lanes wider just to get past the cnuts! It was pretty much like this all the way down and back up again! Lunacy.

I guarantee if the motorway had 14 lanes there would be some idiots in lane 12 just ambling along at 55 or something completely oblivious. I'd take their licences away and ban them from driving forever. Thick mothers. The 2nd lane ( and often the 3rd) is not for people to drive a their own f*****g leisure!! They aren't doing a scenic drive so move over or get off the motorways!!

grecIAN Harris

People who cannot drive on motorways! Driving down the M1 to Northampton and back today. The amount of cars simply trundling along in the 2nd lane of 4 not even overtaking the car in the inside lane or moving over to the inside lane when it was empty was mindboggling. Meaning every time I catch up to a slow car in the 2ND F*****G LANE when it should be in the first I have to slow down myself and then go 2 lanes wider just to get past the cnuts! It was pretty much like this all the way down and back up again! Lunacy.

I guarantee if the motorway had 14 lanes there would be some idiots in lane 12 just ambling along at 55 or something completely oblivious. I'd take their licences away and ban them from driving forever. Thick mothers. The 2nd lane ( and often the 3rd) is not for people to drive a their own f*****g leisure!! They aren't doing a scenic drive so move over or get off the motorways!!
I say this every summer when the holiday season starts and I'll even go as far as the sexist pig line and say it's women. They've spotted a lorry 70 miles down the road with their long range vision and insist they must get in the middle lane to overtake it. They can't see the mayhem they're causing behind them because their cars are full to the brim with unnecersery holiday clobber. Their kids are stuck to the windows like suction pads and they are completely unaware. It wouldn't bother me quite so much if I was in my car because I could put my foot down and get past them without too much hassle but when I'm in my van that is governed to 73mph, I too become part of the problem because I'm stuck in the outside at 73mph because some ignorant bint hasn't got a clue how to drive on the motorway.

GJW

When after a loss Exeter supporters say “the next x amount of games are crucial”. No shit, Sherlock. FFS. They will get promoted. Don’t worry. Glad Coventry won today. Exeter are way ahead of where they were last season at this stage. Celebrate. I was at Northampton last season when we lost and we were not good. That on the back of watching Coventry lose the night before to Burton. These are happy days. Enjoy.

Legohead

Banned
'Popping' cars. You know the ones. They burn down the street driven by boy racers making loud popping and banging sounds. First of all they are noise pollution, akin to fireworks. Second of all they are modified to actually sound like that which means that the owner has purposefully done this which leads me on to point number three. Anyone who owns one of these contraptions must be an arse hole. A true, unadulterated arse opening.

Just drive around in normal cars like the rest of us you freaks.

Last edited:

fred binneys head

A true, unadulterated arse opening.
One of the best insults ever 😂

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
If someone sits at my colleague's desk and doesn't leave it *exactly* as she left it before, she goes absolutely ballistic. Now also having a meltdown because her blind (which needs replacing) was moved a little bit.

Antony Moxey

Surely the perfect opportunity to move stuff around every time she gets up to go for a pish?

Legohead

Banned
TV programmes about people who have left the rat race to go and run a farm in the outer Hebrides or something and then those people revealing they used to live and work in 'the city' and thus probably are multi millionaires and thus can afford to up sticks and move and have a sizeable security blanket. So predictable.

DB9

TV programmes about people who have left the rat race to go and run a farm in the outer Hebrides or something and then those people revealing they used to live and work in 'the city' and thus probably are multi millionaires and thus can afford to up sticks and move and have a sizeable security blanket. So predictable.
I say this to the Mrs all the time, It's easy to"Drop out" if you have a few quid behind you, Bit like the XR lot, Most can afford to protest unlike the majority