• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh well if the "Friends of Science" said so...

(The same Friends of Science that is funded mainly by the fossil fuel industry)

Seriously, do you believe everything you read on slightly spurious websites? Are you going to link to anti vaxxers next?

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Oh well if the "Friends of Science" said so...

(The same Friends of Science that is funded mainly by the fossil fuel industry)

Seriously, do you believe everything you read on slightly spurious websites? Are you going to link to anti vaxxers next?
No mate, it'll probably be something about Coronavirus being an invention to stop Brits visiting Asia and Italy.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ah. So it's the left's fault that our Tory friend got his willy out and waved it around a bit. Jason, you know darn well if a Labour MP had done the same thing you Toryboys would have been onto it like a ton of bricks. From page for the Sun, Mail, Express and a discreet but not too discreet article in the Telegraph. Do me a favour, guv.
Come on Indo all parties have their share of sex pests and the Press gives them all a hard time. Far worse for me than this To55er and his todger is Lord Steele damned in an independent report for putting party interests before sexually abused children in the case of the loathsome Cyril Smith.

Last edited:

DB9

Come on Indo all parties have their share of sex pests and the Press gives them all a hard time. Far worse for me than this To55er and his todger is Lord Steele damned in an independent report for putting party interests before sexually abused children in the case of the loathsome Cyril Smith.
Yep, The smug little git couldn't even do the decent thing when he knew innocent children were being abused by that fat sod Smith, A perfect case of the establishment looking after their mates even if those mates did the most abhorrent things like this. Steele, I hope you can live with yourself now!!!

Oldsmobile-88

Ha..A drag artist called Flowjob 😁 A SNP MP & a Primary School...All a bit different in my day 😎

DB9

Here you Ramone my friend, Thought you might like this, Plus this young lady has been invited to the US to speak at a American Conservative conference and will meet Trump there

IndoMike

Of course I agree about Steele. He had the nerve to criticize Spitting Image for "ruining" his career whilst turning a blind eye to the horrendous Cyril Smith. He was made to look a little man in Spitting Image and that proved to be totally accurate. I hear and hope that he will be sued/tried for that.
But once again you missed my point, which was that Jason was bothered that Labour had made a big deal about Willy Waver and that I said the Tories would have done the same if it had been a Labour MP. I was talking about that and that only.
This constant reference to my comments but then raising a totally different issue is beyond the pale quite frankly.
And needless to say the Cyril Smith/ Steele case is far more serious.

IndoMike

If Indonesia's roadside 'Macken Stalls' are anything like those I remember in Singapore/Malaysia then standards could vary. I recall that "Pop's Curry Shop" in Jalan Kayu, Singapore was regularly put "Off Limits" by The RAF Police because of dodgy ingredients :sick:
Which century was that, Stuffy.? I know you like to refer to events that happened fifty years ago or more. Perhaps you've noticed the world has changed since then?

IndoMike

Your post and the research I have undertaken leads me to conclude that animal welfare and food standards are decidedly lax in Indonesia and high in Trumpland.
Well it's a good thing there are only 2,400,000 cases of food poisoning in the UK per year. Obviously standards are impeccably high. Since it is the country you live and presumably eat in as do your children and grandchildren why do you worry yourself about other countries? Shouldn't you be more worried about your own?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Well it's a good thing there are only 2,400,000 cases of food poisoning in the UK per year. Obviously standards are impeccably high. Since it is the country you live and presumably eat in as do your children and grandchildren why do you worry yourself about other countries? Shouldn't you be more worried about your own?
The exact same could be said for you ! And here you are YET again going on about things in this country where you don't actually live.