• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Watching the U19 WC Final yesterday and they had a Saffer lass in the commentary box. Thanks to her accent it sounded like India were "farting hard in the field".

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Trump's Tan!

IndoMike

Trump's hair. Amazing how he can comb it all forwards and then double back again.
Must be the hardest work he does. EVER.

Legohead

Banned
When I see both Trump and Bojo together it's hard not to think of Jedward.

GJW

When people refer to their offspring as their children, even though these ‘children’ are now in their fifties. I always thought children were generally under the age of 16, or they used to be when I was one.
My mother still refers to me and my siblings as her children when talking about us to others.

iscalad

When people refer to their offspring as their children, even though these ‘children’ are now in their fifties. I always thought children were generally under the age of 16, or they used to be when I was one.
My mother still refers to me and my siblings as her children when talking about us to others.
We do it to annoy you

Reactions: GJW

Alistair20000

Three blokes called Grant including Joel in the line up for The Gargs today (bench included)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Swanaldo

The Norwegian word for the Monkey Puzzle tree translates as 'Ape's Fear'

LOG

Ralph Hasenhüttl very nearly translates as Ralph Rabbit Hutch. It's close enough for me to not to worry that it's not spot on.