• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Macclesfield Town v Exeter City Official Match Day Thread.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thats as may be, but we're woefully short of attacking/goalscoring options. Again today, Bowman really was generally really poor, and for me, Ajose isnt far behind. Its a good thing other players are stepping up.
What a load of TOSH ! We have just scored 8 goals in two games, and prior to Ryan's winner, the seven had come from SEVEN different players.

Red faced

I'm at a party and I was only able to watch the last 15 minutes on my phone, but I just want to say that anyone who slags off Ryan Bowman the next time we lose a game needs their head checked.

Sorry a bit drunk
You're right, he won both games against Mac this season with goals from which he didn't knowingly kick the ball

Spoonz Red E

Like I said, its a good thing OTHER PLAYERS are stepping up.
.. and supplying those 'attacking/goalscoring options'

Also 10 of our 16 shots today were on target.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Wet cold and very happy. This is why we do away days!

exeter-loyal

We've just scored 10 goals in three games.
Eight different scorers.
Enough said in my eyes!

Exehausted

Thats as may be, but we're woefully short of attacking/goalscoring options. Again today, Bowman really was generally really poor, and for me, Ajose isnt far behind. Its a good thing other players are stepping up.
Other players stepping up is the point I'm trying to make, this the strongest squad I have seen. Even with four top players out we still had a strong team and a strong bench. Add to that five youngsters out on loan who have played so well in the two lesser Cup competitions this season and won't let us down, we look very strong overall.

CWH-NYC_

Well it really looked and felt like we would get 5 again, not so easy of course.
very very happy with the 3 points in the end but the 2nd half we did not use the wind well at all, thought we were going to throw it all away.

Rosencrantz

Last time we got promoted, our top scorer had 10 goals. Last time we had a 20+ goal scorer, although we came close, we didn't get promoted.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
how many city fans were there ? any idea ?
298 out of 1,389

Top effort - safe journeys home to one and all

Great 3 points, and maybe we have a trip to Wembley to look forward to come Tuesday night

Exehausted

how many city fans were there ? any idea ?
I'm sure others have responded by now but in case they haven't, the official figures are 1389 including 298 Grecians.