• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

GENERAL ELECTION 2019

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh dear Indo. You be are so uppity and edgy these days. God knows what state you will be in if BoJo wins a big majority.

All I referred to was a conversation with one bloke that is factually correct not his or my opinion on anything that may or may not happen.

Have a few Bintangs or a Chill pill or summat
Has he been calling you Jinxy at all?

Alistair20000

Has he been calling you Jinxy at all?
Not that I have noticed Indo :)

IndoMike

Not that I have noticed Indo :)
Are you speaking to Jinxy or me?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Any of the Twitterati on here follow a page called "The Insider"?

It's clear in its objective, "Trust the facts, not the waffle". Seems fair enough.

Might make it difficult for Labour to slam the Conservatives for the (admittedly stupid) stunt the other night, though, let's just put it that way...

IndoMike

Any of the Twitterati on here follow a page called "The Insider"?

It's clear in its objective, "Trust the facts, not the waffle". Seems fair enough.

Might make it difficult for Labour to slam the Conservatives for the (admittedly stupid) stunt the other night, though, let's just put it that way...
The big problem is that we live in a post-fact world, Jason. Facts are distorted, chosen very selectively (extreme bias) , manipulated, untruths disguised, The cliche,"alternative facts" is very appropriate.
Even more, the facts are hidden amongst the waffle, blah3 and Punch and Judy performances that we have become so acquainted with lately.
To be honest, both Tories and Labour are guilty of the extremes of bs we have to suffer, but there can be no doubt the Trump - Bannon - Cummings - Johnson populist (read) unethical behaviour takes the biscuit.
I can only hope that the British public is not so gullible as to fall for it. But if they do, "you gets what you pays for".

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
The big problem is that we live in a post-fact world, Jason. Facts are distorted, chosen very selectively (extreme bias) , manipulated, untruths disguised, The cliche,"alternative facts" is very appropriate.
Even more, the facts are hidden amongst the waffle, blah3 and Punch and Judy performances that we have become so acquainted with lately.
To be honest, both Tories and Labour are guilty of the extremes of bs we have to suffer, but there can be no doubt the Trump - Bannon - Cummings - Johnson populist (read) unethical behaviour takes the biscuit.
I can only hope that the British public is not so gullible as to fall for it. But if they do, "you gets what you pays for".
Can't look at it Jason. Is it a certified (blue tick) Labour party account?

IndoMike

Has Exeweb finally cracked up? Soanky your post seems to be referring to Jason but my post is quoted. Earlier Ali referred to Jinxy but quoted my post. Are there some gremlins?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Can't look at it Jason. Is it a certified (blue tick) Labour party account?
It does have a blue tick, yes, and in the small print below the bit I quoted above it says: "@UKLabour account giving you facts, information and comment you can trust".

The account was created in September.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Cheers mate. Thanks.

elginCity

Cheers mate. Thanks.
You’re welcome.