• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Team V Cambridge Utd - FA Cup (9th November 2019)

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Based on current availability, I would go for;

(GK) Maxted
(RCB) Sweeney
(CB) A Martin
(LCB) Parkes
(RWB) Williams
(LWB) Woodman
(LCM) Jay
(CM) Collins
(RCM) Tillson
(AT) Bowman
(AT) Fisher

Subs: Visser, Richardson, Chrisene, Sparkes, Seymour, Moxey, Atangana
Am I missing something ? Is Law one of our crocked players ?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Am I missing something ? Is Law one of our crocked players ?
I have heard that he hasn't been training so I am assuming so!

PeteUSA

I've had a bit of a basinful of Maxted to be honest. We are missing Ward something terrible IMHO. Ward is without doubt the best keeper we've landed since Kevin Miller, the first time. He's an excellent athletic keeper who exudes confidence which spreads throughout the defence and team in general. The awful run of games we've had have coincided with when he got injured. I just wish Maxted would communicate with his defence and get a bit vocal. He's also let in some poor goals too, not the least of which is the first v Bradford where he failed to come out and go after that cross - that was a keepers ball if ever there was one.

I wonder if that Visser chap may get a game v Cambridge?

denzel

I'd normally give Vasser a go, but I imagine Maxted is desperate to make amends for the league game up there, so I would pick him along with the others who underperformed there. Plus Matt Jay.

grecIAN Harris

Based on current availability, I would go for;

(GK) Maxted
(RCB) Sweeney
(CB) A Martin
(LCB) Parkes
(RWB) Williams
(LWB) Woodman
(LCM) Jay
(CM) Collins
(RCM) Tillson
(AT) Bowman
(AT) Fisher

Subs: Visser, Richardson, Chrisene, Sparkes, Seymour, Moxey, Atangana
I was looking at your side and thinking 'yeah, reasonable enough' and then you get to the last three. Tillson, no, no and no. And you can't play Bowman and Fisher together.

GrecianExile

I've had a bit of a basinful of Maxted to be honest. We are missing Ward something terrible IMHO. Ward is without doubt the best keeper we've landed since Kevin Miller, the first time. He's an excellent athletic keeper who exudes confidence which spreads throughout the defence and team in general. The awful run of games we've had have coincided with when he got injured. I just wish Maxted would communicate with his defence and get a bit vocal. He's also let in some poor goals too, not the least of which is the first v Bradford where he failed to come out and go after that cross - that was a keepers ball if ever there was one.

I wonder if that Visser chap may get a game v Cambridge?
Do you pay extra on your ifollow account to have speakers installed in the penalty area? Seriously you have no idea if Maxted is or isn’t communicating from thousands of miles away!

The irony is you are giving him stick and lauding Ward yet you moaned about Ward as well when he played, you simply have issues with goalies and seem to be a self promoted expert on the matter with yet to be confirmed credentials as to why

IndoMike

Just two matches and we could get lucky and get a half a million quid payday. Hope we take it very seriously.

IndoMike

Cambridge weather forecast

Saturday:
Fog patches will lift to leave a fine and dry start, with sunshine throughout the morning. Cloud will thicken through the afternoon, but it should remain dry until evening. Cold. Maximum temperature 8 °C.

Legohead

Banned
Cambridge weather forecast

Saturday:
Fog patches will lift to leave a fine and dry start, with sunshine throughout the morning. Cloud will thicken through the afternoon, but it should remain dry until evening. Cold. Maximum temperature 8 °C.
Anythings better than round my way at the minute. All roads flooded. Just spent 2 hours trying to get the kid to school south of Sheffield and had to eventually turn back as most side roads closed and bypass shut due to flooding.

Weather is crazy. Rained all weekend when I was down Exeter way for the Plymouth game. Rained all last weekend for Bradford and rained all week up here.

I might go to Cambridge just to escape rain! 🤣

IndoMike

Yep. Weather unstable.