• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out brigade - Mk Edition.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think there were "Why did we sign him" comments about Harley almost from the word go at MK.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lovely comment on TCR that Harley is their joint second highest scorer in October. It took me a while to work out the back handed nature of that compliment..

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
One point out of last 27 available....he had some very poor runs of results while with us but did he ever have one as bad as this.

IndoMike

Being cynical about Tis, I could say that he is very smart in surrounding himself with his entourage of coaching staff and players. If you fire him you're stuck with a lot of his mates or have to pay them all off to go. Very big security blanket for Tis.
Haven't heard much from SP. Hope they realise how patient we were with them.
The way he was talking yesterday post-match interview, about getting through to January he's gonna sign some players. Wouldn't be surprised and neither would Exewebbers if he signed Stockley or got him in on loan. Having said that, Tis' latest thing is that he doesn:t like loan signings, for which he is being criticised very much at MKD..

StudentGrecian

Being cynical about Tis, I could say that he is very smart in surrounding himself with his entourage of coaching staff and players. If you fire him you're stuck with a lot of his mates or have to pay them all off to go. Very big security blanket for Tis.
The way he was talking yesterday post-match interview, about getting through to January he's gonna sign some players. Wouldn't be surprised and neither would Exewebbers if he signed Stockley or got him in on loan. Having said that, Tis' latest thing is that he doesn:t like loan signings, for which he is being criticised very much at MKD..
Not quite sure why people think Stockley is available for lower league clubs to take on loan. He hasn’t been starting games but is still very much in their first team picture, listening to Preston fans he changed the game for them on Saturday from the bench.

IndoMike

Not quite sure why people think Stockley is available for lower league clubs to take on loan. He hasn’t been starting games but is still very much in their first team picture, listening to Preston fans he changed the game for them on Saturday from the bench.
Yes, you might be right.

Alistair20000

Big six-pointer coming up at home against Tranmere on Saturday, He may well pull it around, but I’m glad that MK fans have had to experience some of what we went through for four long seasons
And away to Bolton after that. Two poor results from those and The Cheeseball may start to feel very jumpy.

muppetdodger

I watched that interview and it reminded me very much of when he was with us and we were botom of the league. He looks lost, clueless, like his mind has gone. He knows he's under pressure and his rambling post match interview was like a deja vue.

IndoMike

I watched that interview and it reminded me very much of when he was with us and we were botom of the league. He looks lost, clueless, like his mind has gone. He knows he's under pressure and his rambling post match interview was like a deja vue.
To be honest, MD, I didn't think it was so bad, although he did say there were about 5O keys to unlock the door of success and there were still many keys to try (the "key" analogy is mine, but it paraphrases what he said).
Seemed to be he is hanging on until January, when I assume he's going to buy somebody. He's already made it clear he doesn't like bringing in loan players, so I guess Winkelman will have to cough up some more.
I think if they don't score soon the fans are really gonna let loose : one goal in nine games is atrocious.

Last edited:

Alistair20000

:)
I think if they don't score soon the fans are really gonna let loose : one goal in nine games is atrocious.
Nah, not atrocious. It is a high quality problem.