• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Predict our FA Cup Opponents

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I did not spot the flask of Rooibos or the Tartex sammidges so probably not the Stroudmeister.
On reflection, he can probably direct operations without having to leave the comfort of the Stork and Trabant in Stroud.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are you telling whoppers here Stroudy ?
I used to love Whoppers too.

andrew p long

2020, a year for United, City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs or Arsenal in round 3, played at home, then a replay.
If so I would be desperate for a replay as I am abroad for third round weekend. And therefore much torn about a long cup run. Perhaps we could get one of the big six in the fourth round draw instead...

Alistair20000

I used to love Whoppers too.
Were they a poor man’s Malteser or the other way round ?

Colesman Ballz

Were they a poor man’s Malteser or the other way round ?
Not the Burger King variety then before his conversion to the Dark Side ? ? ?

Ashford Grecian

Does anyone know if they are going to split the non-televised FA Cup ties over Saturday / Sunday for this round as they seem to have done in recent seasons?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The four televised games

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Does anyone know if they are going to split the non-televised FA Cup ties over Saturday / Sunday for this round as they seem to have done in recent seasons?
Other than the TV picks, it looks like all the other games are due to kick off at 3pm on Saturday, as they should!

Colesman Ballz

Other than the TV picks, it looks like all the other games are due to kick off at 3pm on Saturday, as they should!
Not so fast Hants, the FA says that other matches selected for "extended coverage" or "overseas coverage" will be announced later ! Although I agree with you regarding 3pm Saturday kick-offs !

Oldsmobile-88

Hope so.....