• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle tickets

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
What we need now is a good cup run (Premiership sides enter 1st week of January so we could sell out for that before Xmas if we had a run) and then Matty T may have some more money available for a goal scoring striker (to partner Ajose) for the second half of the season. We must be well ahead of forecast for the first three months of the season

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
So have we sold over 8,000 tickets for this game or has the capacity been restricted by more than half of block A in the NOG?

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
So have we sold over 8,000 tickets for this game or has the capacity been restricted by more than half of block A in the NOG?
At a guess yes...Capacity around 8,500 minus a couple of hundred for half a block in the Stagecoach Stand,plus a 150 approx reduction in the away end(as already mentioned) around 8,100 that would make it.

Exehausted

There will segregation in the IP Office stand as well. Block A is about 400 so about 200 lost there. Block L is a bit smaller I think but I would still expect around 150 seats to be lost there so a total of about 350. We should still be over 8,000 though. My guess would be 8,150.

Exehausted

At a guess yes...Capacity around 8,500 minus a couple of hundred for half a block in the Stagecoach Stand,plus a 150 approx reduction in the away end(as already mentioned) around 8,100 that would make it.
Seems like we are on the same page so to speak Olds. I hadn't seen your post when I posted, honest!

Colesman Ballz

My guess is 7635 paying customers, allowing for loss in two segregation areas, reduced capacity in the away end, complimentaries for press, officials, players etc.

exeter-loyal

Anyone with 2 spare big bank tickets could you let me know. Else 2 mates might be missing out they were going to go in during the week. Ta

Spoonz Red E

My guess is 7635 paying customers, allowing for loss in two segregation areas, reduced capacity in the away end, complimentaries for press, officials, players etc.
That's the closest guess.

New guidelines have reduced the Big Bank capacity.
Some seats are restricted view.
As you say, press and player comps also factor.

'Normal capacity' now is somewhere between 8,100 & 8,200.
Segregation and Police/H & S advice have lowered that by about 600 for this game.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Its not like we are playing Man utd again , Remember its only the gaws !

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
New guidelines have reduced the Big Bank capacity.
Are you able to elaborate on this Spoonz?