• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hiram Boateng take a bow

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Always a quality player.
His career to date says otherwise, he's an attacking midfielder who has scored 6 goals in 154 games, that is woeful.

His work rate often left a lot to be desired as well.

He's a show pony who hardly ever delivers, the MK Dons fans think he's been very poor and we are a better team without him.

Don't let the odd drag back fool you.

Last edited:

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not my decision to make but I’d imagine Collins will make way given Taylor is skipper - Boateng was one of the best midfielders in league 2 last season and that hasn’t changed - and could easily play in the division above , he should be in our 11.
Not so easily, Credy (.. .wherever you are)

STURTZ

His career to date says otherwise, he's an attacking midfielder who has scored 6 goals in 154 games, that is woeful.

His work rate often left a lot to be desired as well.

He's a show pony who hardly ever delivers, the MK Dons fans think he's been very poor and we are a better team without him.

Don't let the odd drag back fool you.
Quality player.

IndoMike

Quality player.
Does he have quality? Yes
Does he display it often enough? No.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quality player.
Very overrated player.

ryancooper327

Ian Russon

He's frustrating as he is a good player. Staying by Paul Tisdales side will be his downfall. He needs a fresh manager, new ideas and a boost of confidence. He probably could have done with staying with us for this season rather then struggling in the league above.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wonder why the tribunal hasn't met and given a decision? This is a very long time, I thought they normally met in September.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
He may have left MK by the time we get our dosh!