• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
If it's Poland's brightest and best why would we "encourage" them to leave.
? Wouldn't it be good for the UK if they stayed.
Oh right. It's the fault of the Polish Govt if they return...๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
You gotta laugh at these Leavers.
A strange extrapolation from my answer youโ€™ve made there.
The U.K. is not encouraging them to leave, itโ€™s merely ending a situation where future unfettered immigration from the EU occurs.

IndoMike

A strange extrapolation from my answer youโ€™ve made there.
The U.K. is not encouraging them to leave, itโ€™s merely ending a situation where future unfettered immigration from the EU occurs.
You're cracking me up, Tavyred...Stop!

tavyred

You're cracking me up, Tavyred...Stop!
Look, I know that you think Brexit is a right wing exercise in being nasty to foreigners and leavers want them all thrown out. That simply isnโ€™t that case. I think youโ€™ve lived in foreign climes too long Mike, Britain has some of the most positive attitudes to immigration in Europe. Think past your left wing tropes and engage your brain a bit more fella.

IndoMike

Look, I know that you think Brexit is a right wing exercise in being nasty to foreigners and leavers want them all thrown out. That simply isnโ€™t that case. I think youโ€™ve lived in foreign climes too long Mike, Britain has some of the most positive attitudes to immigration in Europe. Think past your left wing tropes and engage your brain a bit more fella.
Stop. Please, Tavy. Honestly I nearly chocked on me cheese baguette when you came out with the "we're not encouraging them to leave". Gotta be a classic.

Mr Jinx

He's clearly losing (or lost) it. Poland has been making such overtures for a long time, way before Brexit.

Regarding the Supreme Court case, it's looking like they'll let this prorogation go but lay down a firing shot saying there are limitations.

In short, neither side wins and it's been a waste of time, effort, money, etc etc.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Stop. Please, Tavy. Honestly I nearly chocked on me cheese baguette when you came out with the "we're not encouraging them to leave". Gotta be a classic.
Here you go, and from the Grauniad no less:

tavyred

Iโ€™d invite you in that case to find any Government policy that stated that those currently resident in the U.K. should leave.

IndoMike

I'll leave you two to it. What a larf!
Great to hear that immigration was not a major issue then. It's all the fault of the Polish Govt.: they misunderstood.๐Ÿ˜‚
And the EU misunderstood : it's not our fault ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.And the Windrush. Didn't they realize it was just a joke inviting them to the UK 50 years ago?
Thank God Boris and his master Cummings
are so pro immigration ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

tavyred

I'll leave you two to it. What a larf!
Great to hear that immigration was not a major issue then. It's all the fault of the Polish Govt.: they misunderstood.๐Ÿ˜‚
And the EU misunderstood : it's not our fault ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.And the Windrush. Didn't they realize it was just a joke inviting them to the UK 50 years ago?
Thank God Boris and his master Cummings
are so pro immigration ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
The usual leftist chronic misunderstanding of the motivations behind the vote to leave. Youโ€™ll get it one day. Although in your case perhaps not. :)

IndoMike

The usual leftist chronic misunderstanding of the motivations behind the vote to leave. Youโ€™ll get it one day. Although in your case perhaps not. :)
One thing for sure : you're a better comedian than me. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜….. Hopefully there are many posters who were born yesterday who you can persuade ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Remember the posters with queues of non - existent Turkish immigrants?
Narrow- minded little Englanders. Embarrassing..