• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
That will be the same Screwfix advert that has been preceding Sky EFL programmes for at least last season if not the one before.
But as Screwfix themselves would tell you - you need the right tools to screw tin eyes closely.

arthur

That will be the same Screwfix advert that has been preceding Sky EFL programmes for at least last season if not the one before.
Sorry - I can't afford Sky so know little of these matters..

iscalad

Sorry - I can't afford Sky so know little of these matters..
It's on quest as well.

ryancooper327

Saw one of the Troy Brown Dundee articles saying how they tried to get Frear too but they couldn’t strike a deal. Guessing his Oxford trial didn’t develop. Presumably a free agent now

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't see any earlier mention of this.............

James Hamon saves a late penalty to send Truro through in a FA Cup qualifier against Wimborne.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sam Haynes, who I thought would be our no. 31 player a couple of seasons ago, has suffered a cruciate knee ligament injury and will miss the rest of the season for Bideford.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another clean sheet for Christy at Peterborough and Tom Nicholls earns the penalty which Rovers put away to defeat Lincoln

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Martin Ling is Orient's Director of Football so presumably he was back at the park. And apparently the Orient right back who was so lucky to stay on the pitch is his son.

grecIAN Harris

Martin Ling is Orient's Director of Football so presumably he was back at the park. And apparently the Orient right back who was so lucky to stay on the pitch is his son.
What do you mean 'apparently'? Couldn't you see the resemblance? He is the spitting image of his Ol' Man.

ryancooper327

Tully played upfront against my father in law Friday night. Bagged a fair few goals by the sounds of it