• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nigel Atangana Signs

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great to have good options and strength in depth however if everyone is fit who are people dropping to select Atangana ?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Collins I think will make way.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Collins I think will make way.
Maybe but it would be harsh.

Our squad looks good now though with plenty of options.

Grecian Max

Probably worth posting this up again to see what we're getting

Red Devon

Can’t see him getting in at the moment unless there’s an injury or suspension....having Lee Holmes back on the bench would be of great benefit.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably worth posting this up again to see what we're getting

He looks like a tidy defensive midfielder but to be honest the video tells us little. Thats obviously his best bits and you'd need to see a video of his worst bits to add a bit of balance.

Grecianpasty

No one at the moment. He will have the opportunity to play in the Premier league under 23s Cup and checkatrade trophy to show his worth. I would rather promote Collins undoubted potential than play an unknown quantity who's just turned 30. Laws and Taylor won't be dropped.

Banksy

Great to have good options and strength in depth however if everyone is fit who are people dropping to select Atangana ?
Worry about that when he finally gets fit.Let’s hope we’re still not talking about him recovering on his 31st birthday and he’s got a lot of games under his belt by then. I know this was expected but getting him and Ajose firing on all cylinders will be key if we’re to challenge for promotion.I do sometimes wonder about both of them especially as they will figure amongst our highest paid players I presume.Law and Martin will be worn out if not by end season !

exeter-loyal

I think it would be Collins that would make way if it is going to be someone even though Collins is doing a great job at the min. The role Collins is in I personally think that's the position that would suit Atangana the most. For me though at the minute don't change things whilst it's working.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
IMO yesterday showed (apart from confirming the cheats do prosper in football) how much we need someone to play in front of the defence. I like Collins but he is not a defensive midfielder. A fit Atangana should be one of the first names on the team sheet.