• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Joe's resignation is a godsend for Remainers..."Even his own brother doesn't trust him ! "

IndoMike

And finally :
If there is an election, the young will be much more involved this time, and that can only be bad news for the Tories.

arthur

First Johnson, now Rees Mogg cracking up

tavyred

Easy. Tell northern Ireland that we apologise for making them a colony of the UK and that we return their independence forthwith. No back stop needed. No DUP nutters to mollify. No problem in negotiations.
A somewhat crass misunderstanding of the rather complex nature of NI politics. Unless you were being flippant of course.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Well, I certainly didn't expect Johnson to do the impossible, but I have to admit, he's managed it.

He has made Corbyn look credible AND managed to corral all oppositions parties into working together. And as a final cherry on the cake, he's also managed to purge almost all the moderates in his own party at the same time.

Farage in all but name.

(I hear Rudd is expected to resign tonight too)

DB9

First Johnson, now Rees Mogg cracking up
Can I say "sigh" I'm just speechless at the crass comments that have now become the norm

Grecian2K

Hasn't taken long for their glamorous but fake carapaces to disintegrate has it?

Whether it's Boris Wimp "bumbling and fumbling" at the dispatch box or Lord Snooty showing his true colours whilst lounging on the benches we have quickly seen the vile, uncaring realities that even the most expensive educational and patronages can't quite disguise.

No wonder BOTH have languished for so long at the back seat of the HoC charabanc. Now exposed to the harsh light of scrutiny we ALL can begin to see the rotten wood for so long hidden behind that veneer of friendly media gloss.

Can't blame the opposition at all for wishing to defer the inevitable GE when, with each passing day, this so called "government" is showering them with the gifts of their own ineptitude.

Reactions: DB9

Grecian2K

(I hear Rudd is expected to resign tonight too)
OH NO!!!
Imagine, if the flagrant Amber goes who is going to feed the poor little puppy Dilyn and take him out for his evening wee-wees in the Rose Garden.
(Not to mention stopping Dom the Dastard popping the hot-dog into the microwave for his evening snack?)

tavyred

Hasn't taken long for their glamorous but fake carapaces to disintegrate has it?

Whether it's Boris Wimp "bumbling and fumbling" at the dispatch box or Lord Snooty showing his true colours whilst lounging on the benches we have quickly seen the vile, uncaring realities that even the most expensive educational and patronages can't quite disguise.

No wonder BOTH have languished for so long at the back seat of the HoC charabanc. Now exposed to the harsh light of scrutiny we ALL can begin to see the rotten wood for so long hidden behind that veneer of friendly media gloss.

Can't blame the opposition at all for wishing to defer the inevitable GE when, with each passing day, this so called "government" is showering them with the gifts of their own ineptitude.
....or alternatively we’re at the start of an election campaign that will end with BJ chalking up a circa 30 seat majority.

DB9

....or alternatively we’re at the start of an election campaign that will end with BJ chalking up a circa 30 seat majority.
Every cloud eh Tavy 😉