• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster

Grecian2K

A wonderful "homage" to the Month Python judge sketch there Lez.
(Now does anyone know where I can buy some "eye-bleach" - I fear that image will haunt my nightmares forever now)

Grecian2K

Seem to be reports that even the 1822 Committee are showing signs of disappointment at their new leader ALREADY.

So who's next in line for the top job? From the coverage of the front bench in the HoC since parliament restarted the only one looking reasonably happy and smug is the Slimey Gove.....or, perhaps, that was his game plan all along?

geoffwp

Possibly G2k although I never thought the mud skipper was capable of such forward thinking while he was ruining(sorry, running) education

Grecian2K

Possibly G2k although I never thought the mud skipper was capable of such forward thinking while he was ruining(sorry, running) education
Govey wasn't deciding education policy then, it was Cummings (and Toady Young) who were pulling the self-advantageous strings.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Worth a scroll thru this tweet and the responses

Sorry Lez. This is the winner.

DB9

It looks like the Kinnock amendment to put Theresa May's deal back to the Commons for another vote just went through by mistake.... things are getting very very odd around here indeed

A tweet by BBC Political Editor Laura Kuenssberg. It has got further than when she was PM!

Mr Jinx

It looks like the Kinnock amendment to put Theresa May's deal back to the Commons for another vote just went through by mistake.... things are getting very very odd around here indeed

A tweet by BBC Political Editor Laura Kuenssberg. It has got further than when she was PM!
Just when you think things couldn't any more ridiculous, they just have. FFS, I mean just what the fück is going on? Anyone?

DB9

Just when you think things couldn't any more ridiculous, they just have. FFS, I mean just what the fück is going on? Anyone?
I'm beginning to think we have reached a new low

Mr Jinx

I'm beginning to think we have reached a new low
I beginning to think it'll get a lot lower. This is just the second day back. They've all lost their minds.