• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Class of ‘92 (part 2) on Sky Sports catch up.

A four part programme following Salford City over the past 2 seasons with promotion from the National League North & National League.

Well worth a watch.

Oldsmobile-88

Class of ‘92 (part 2) on Sky Sports catch up.

Well worth a watch.
Incorrect title..Class of ‘92 Full Time.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
"Perry Mason" (c 1963), CBS Justice (Freeview 39), is worth a look. Raymond Burr was the star, but other familiar faces turn up. Recently Arthur Hunnicutt, a familiar old-timer in westerns. Also Robert Wilke - if you can't place him, he was the one in "The Magnificent Seven" who badgered James Coburn into a gun/knife duel.

ecfc70

Catch 22, Seen the film ages ago so giving the series a crack, So far not bad, Have put it on series link. Only thing is the sound, I keep having to adjust the volume as it keeps going very quiet
Binge watched the who series last weekend.......wasn't too bad

Oldsmobile-88

The Day Mountbatten Died on iplayer

Hard to believe it’s nearly 40 years ago(27/08/1979)
I can recall the first sketchy news reports of his death & then the news of the 18 soldiers killed at Warrenpoint.

Various eyewitnesses recount that terrible day.

Banksy

Just finished the last episode of Knightfall Season two. All about the demise of the Templars .Absolutely brilliant for those who like a bit of action mixed with a bit of intrigue .Season One is on Netflix now with Two soon to follow.Very satisfying ending too.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mortimer and Whitehouse : Gone Fishing. There's some great banter between these two genuinely funny chaps that made this series a good watch even though I have no interest in the subject of fishing.

Colesman Ballz

Mortimer and Whitehouse : Gone Fishing. There's some great banter between these two genuinely funny chaps that made this series a good watch even though I have no interest in the subject of fishing.
I would have thought that subject is the very stuff of nightmares to you Billy !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Anyone given Carnival Row a go yet?

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed, Hal Roach studios had probably a handful of actors that appeared in many films, They use to churn out flims by the week. I know people don't like old b/w films but people like Laurel & Hardy are a must to watch
I loved Billy Gilbert as Professor Theodore von Schwarzenhoffen, M.D., A.D., D.D.S., F.L.D., F-F-F-and-F. He played many other roles in Laurel & Hardy films with his great exaggerated facial expressions which would have been honed in the silent era..
I wanted to call our jack Russell Laughing gravy.. It never happened sadly