• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chairman's Update

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
For "tea lady " read Non Gender Specific Beverage Distribution Operative.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
It seems nobody has replied to your question?

I guess nobody knows what he puts in or takes out which is worrying for a fans owned club.
Danny. I think your assumptions are based on negative thinking.
The Trust has already flexed it's muscles by in effect "encouraging" Tisdale to fark off. I feel sure that the Trust is not beholden to Tagg and must have evaluated that Tagg is value for money.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Report from Tagg at last year's AGM https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/november/julianagm/

I can't lay my hands on the 2018 financial statement, but it is quite clear what Tagg earns.

Dannyred

He's the chairman of a professional football club that is arguably more successful financially than any other club in the division because of the ethics and business model. Organisational culture comes from the top but runs right through to the tea lady, and although Taggy is not alone in developing this culture, he's certainly played a huge part in developing and maintaining it. For me he deserves a good wage, although as stated previously I have no idea what this is but am confident it would be realistic and relative.
If it is that well run and we are more successful financially than any other club then why are we a league 2 club ?
We will always be a lower league club with a chairman who admitted himself he is not up to the job . We are a shadow of sporting success up the road by a well run club.

We do have a great manager in MT who will go on to better things as a manager.

Antony Moxey

We are a shadow of sporting success up the road by a well run club.
If we're going for absurd comparisons then penguins are mere shadows to the force that are elephants. Anyone who thinks a penguin is better than an elephant needs their head read.

IndoMike

If we're going for absurd comparisons then penguins are mere shadows to the force that are elephants. Anyone who thinks a penguin is better than an elephant needs their head read.
Penguins can fish better than elephants. And swim better ..

Antony Moxey

You need your head read.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Who is the club up the road ? Yeovil ...

Grecian2K

You know, for some reason (maybe the tedious trolling and the (lack of) style and content) Dannyboy reminds me of some other exExewebbers from times past - such as Babygrow Lee, roomnialp, banging_one_out and, most recently, curley-wurley.

I wonder if Db is another little green or yellow piglet from Porky's sty?

Grecian2K

Who is the club up the road ? Yeovil ...
My money would be on Argiggle...given those Janners congenital lack of direction (especially where league tables are concerned)