• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Super League XV

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
So we went and chuffing lost 32-12. Even worse, Longy (ex-Saints) scored one of their tries!!!

It was unbelievably foggy, and from where we stood you couldn't see owt. Luckily we stand near the big screen so just watched the game from that.

Losing 26-0 with 20 minutes left, and we managed to get a couple of tries back, thought we were gonna pull it back. Our first try I have to say was definately not a try, but the video ref gave it, so couldn't complain.

Really enjoyed being back watching a match, and should hopefully be coming back in April for another one.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
watched my first saints game for quite a while. couldnt see much because of the fog, but enjoyed the game nonetheless!

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good game today with Storm and the Rhinos. Storm are simply stronger, fitter and quicker than Leeds. That said, Leeds will still **** the super league.

Leeds Rhinos, We're Leeds Rhinos.

Poultice

That said, Leeds will still **** the super league.

Nah !

Shazza will agree with me, the Pie Eaters are back.

TOP_CITY_FAN

Castleford Tigers.

Simples.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nah !

Shazza will agree with me, the Pie Eaters are back.
Hahahahaha, never heard anything so funny in my life!! :D Pie eaters start off well then the wheels fall off. They are no longer the team that dominated the 80's and early 90's.

Top City Fan: I have always had a soft spot for Cas

But St Helens all the way this year. They will end their last season at Knowsley Road in style.

As for the World Club Challenge, well the best team won. Geddin Storm!!! :D

A377 Lad

The smart money is on Wigan...

St Helens don't look as good as they once were and I don't think they'l make the grand final.

Come on Leeds, MOT

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Leeds have lost it this season. We were all over em last night. A well deserved win for Saints. Get in!!

angelic upstart

Leeds have lost it this season. We were all over em last night. A well deserved win for Saints. Get in!!
True story, Leeds are gash this season.

So much for my prediction that "they'll **** it".

A377 Lad

Good game today with Storm and the Rhinos. Storm are simply stronger, fitter and quicker than Leeds. That said, Leeds will still **** the super league.

Still confident? It isn't looking good, out of the top 8...

& by the way that game was awful, ref killed the match.