• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Those unsure about donating to 'Pitch In'...

The Emperor

I wrote a great reply to the thread. I decided against posting.

I think I'll go slit my wrists instead.

Before I sharpen my knife, thanks BOS for what you are trying to achieve.

However, should any of the honourable opposition wish to put forward a credible alternative, rather than prevaricating a load of b*ll*cks, I may consider rehabilitation and psychiatric help rather than my own final solution.

Of course, if none of you really care I only have one thing left to say...

...speirdalajcie pojebane dziady.

Last edited:

The total Trust contribution to Norrie's salary this season is £15,000, NOT half the annual subscription income. All 'donations' do not relate to Norrie's salary.

Adrian Hitchcox
Trustee
Thanks for presenting the accurate figure.

So where did the widely quoted £50 000 come from ?

(Think I just guessed - someone misheard 50 for 15, and the 'bush telegraph' took over.)

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
However, should any of the honourable opposition wish to put forward a credible alternative, rather than prevaricating a load of
I'll happily vote for any candidate that stands on the platform of openness with Trust members. Long wait to the AGM though.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
By making the distinction RW you bring up the question of flights, accomodation etc? Is this where the other money goes?
The other donations do not relate in any way to Norrie. For example £5,000 related to work done at the Cat and Fiddle.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
...speirdalajcie pojebane dziady.
Cesarz nie powinno być tak wulgarny!! ;)

malcolms

The other donations do not relate in any way to Norrie. For example £5,000 related to work done at the Cat and Fiddle.
Ok, point clarified...

Saint James

Cesarz nie powinno być tak wulgarny!! ;)
Show off!
p.s. spill the beans on the translation!

Pete Martin (CTID)

Show off!
p.s. spill the beans on the translation!
"The Emperor should not be vulgar" (or something like that!) ;)

The Emperor

"The Emperor should not be vulgar" (or something like that!) ;)
That was the translation of what you replied Pete. I think St J meant the translation of what I said initially, which I wouldn't advise :p

Red Nose

I must say I'm slightly alarmed to learn that some Trust monies are now being donated to the club, instead of loaned to the club.

I'd be very interested to understand the rationale behind this decision and how this is beneficial to the Trust and/or club?