• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Reserves v Swindon...

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
The state of the pitch could be interesting after the game! What with 2 home games coming up after tonight.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
thats a highly intriguing squad line up. several players i've not heard anything about in there.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
City line-up: Jones, Doble, Furzer, Bennett, Heath, Saunders, Dunne, Shephard, Logan, Fleetwood, Reid.

Subs: McAllister, Watson, Dawson, Western, Gibbins
Jeez, I know we are desperate for defenders but Ivor at right back, he hasn't got the pace has he?

Last edited:

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Swindon reserves come into this game after recently beating Reading reserves 2-0, so City will have their work cut out.

Antony Moxey

thats a highly intriguing squad line up. several players i've not heard anything about in there.
It does include the two ex-Forest boys, Heath and Reid. Plus the usual mix of nippers, first teamers and squad players.

LammieLammieLammie

The state of the pitch could be interesting after the game! What with 2 home games coming up after tonight.
My thoughts exactly, and I must admit I am a little surprised it's going ahead...if it wasn't for the need to see how Logie pairs with Fleets, and Macca and Watson from the bench, I think it would have been off.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
What's the forecast like for God's Own City for the rest of the week? 'Cos it's pretty grotty for this part of Lundin.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
My thoughts exactly, and I must admit I am a little surprised it's going ahead...if it wasn't for the need to see how Logie pairs with Fleets, and Macca and Watson from the bench, I think it would have been off.
A lot of us said the same thing after our thrashing by Bristol the other week. All this fuss over a new pitch and then we're trashing it instead of playing reserve games behind closed doors. I'm not complaining too loud as I like these games but it does seem a bit foolish.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seeing the state of it after the Bristol City reserves match as well. Like you I am very surprised its still going ahead

chunkymorrinmunter

Jeez, I know we are desperate for defenders but Ivor at right back, he hasn't got the pace has he?
dont think Ivors quite match fit, may be ok for next season though.