• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rovers Tickets

logman

:D Student houses + football match on = you won't get a spot anywhere near the ground. Better park near the centre and walk/bus it up (just take the 75 up glocuester road)
If you leave it until the last minute it might be difficult but there are always plenty of places around Horfield Common with a five minute walk to the ground. Don't park on the Common Though as the area is patrolled.

I usually find a place behind the Wellington easily enough approx 90 minutes before ko.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hmm maybe maybe, but with a 8,000+ crowd they'll be a tad more people.

logman

Hmm maybe maybe, but with a 8,000+ crowd they'll be a tad more people.
Even when there was nearly 12,000 there at the recent Leeds game parking wasn't a serious issue unless you have to leave it until the last minute. Believe me you will not need to park miles away and catch a bus.

Brizzle_Red

Any update on numbers?

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
I reckon a few will sell tomorrow night

TimG

Got My ticket today and carnt wait is gunna be a great game especially as it is only about 20 mins from my front door!

Hunterwasmyhero

Got My ticket today and carnt wait is gunna be a great game especially as it is only about 20 mins from my front door!
Got a parking space?

TimG

Got a parking space?
No i live in the centre with no parking space at all but i dont drive so not really an issue.

For all those wanting parking though i am pretty sure that the side streets off filton avenue durther up will be more than enough parking and it is only at worst about a 20 min walk. But i would suggest parking somewhere near the centre and just getting the bus to the ground. Its what i will be doing

OfficialECFC

Any update on numbers?
250 left, including seats and standing spots!

So we were allocated 1264 - (1000 standing, 264 seating) So 250 left means over 1000 sold for a Tuesday night game. Thats good even with it being Rovers