• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Idiots near pole 7.

Ian_Woodward

ok, from now on im gona stand elsewhere, but shall keep my stupid opinions to myself lol - only if you agree to leave me and my mates alone...
No hard feelings either.

Deal ?
Don't think you should move because of a few lads acting like a pair of knobs. If they had a problem with the thread they should have said on here, or had a quite word with him. No need to shout/push someone, easy to pick on a 15yr old lad when your with a few mates. Sure there's a few people on here more then willing to stand with you for abit

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
I dont see why you should move because of a couple of bullies! dont be afraid to stand up to them and as others have said on here if you want some support/backup just ask!
Here here, I'll second that, or third it or whatever number we're up to!

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jay Pob

F*ck 'em they are the w*nkers, not you. I will back you up all the way.

I am an old hat at this, ask Joey :) *Waves at Joey*

MarkBB

I'm not sure we are going to have enough food the party seems to be getting bigger by the day....

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm not sure we are going to have enough food the party seems to be getting bigger by the day....
Well don't go buying the pies cos they will be cold.

Giant Midget

Ah so they were a under the influence and that makes it all the more excusable to pick on a lad that is a couple of years younger because he decided to air his problems online. I am going to guess that these two lads were once bullied by older children and as a result of that feel it is now appropriate that they do the same, probably makes them feel a little better about themselves.

I agree with the Angelic one, they are a couple of c*nts. I would happily have a word with them and see if they act the big I am confronted by a Giant Midget that can more than hold his own against a couple of 18 yo gobby c*nts that think they are the big I am.

Red the Paper

Banned
Ah so they were a under the influence and that makes it all the more excusable to pick on a lad that is a couple of years younger because he decided to air his problems online. I am going to guess that these two lads were once bullied by older children and as a result of that feel it is now appropriate that they do the same, probably makes them feel a little better about themselves.

I agree with the Angelic one, they are a couple of c*nts. I would happily have a word with them and see if they act the big I am confronted by a Giant Midget that can more than hold his own against a couple of 18 yo gobby c*nts that think they are the big I am.
I'm with AU and GM...then there was 3. They sound that a bunch of Del Shannons anyway.

SimonBB

I'm with AU and GM...then there was 3. They sound that a bunch of Del Shannons anyway.
If you don't know the password you're not getting in. Having said that everyone is welcome to pole 7 if you bring gifts.

Red the Paper

Banned
If you don't know the password you're not getting in. Having said that everyone is welcome to pole 7 if you bring gifts.
Simon, so what you are saying is, there is security but those in charge of security can be bribed.

JayPob94

It's nearly Xmas so people could bring some mince pies !!