• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Scott Murray

chrisnaan

I've just been told by a Bristol City fan, that Scott Murray is driving down to Devon today see a league club. Lets hope its us. Can't see P*****h being interested and i can't see him being interested in the Turks.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Always said that Scott Murray will be a Grecian this coming season.

rich13

His facebook status says he is heading down the M5 for a chit chat

greenawayr

Good to see a few other people on here use 606 as well then.

:)

Gozzer

Interesting. Its been a while since I saw him play, but he was mustard, back in the day. Questions are: Is it City he will be visiting and are the legs still there?

greenawayr

I think given some of the ties he has with us, compared to Yeovil, it would be more likely.

Plus it would be quicker to go the A37 to get to Yeovil from Brizzell and no mention of that on his Facebook status apparently. ;)

davecg

There is Yeovil.... But I think with our Bristol City connections Murrays arrival has always looked possible. A player with a lot of quality and he is loved by Bristol City fans.

Gozzer

Exactly, if he takes the M5 from Bristol to Yeovil, then he's hardly going to know his way around a football pitch and we don't want him.;)

(In response to R Greenaway)

Last edited:

Grecian Max

It's obviously us, especially considering the BCFC connections...

Quality player in his day, I worry that he's lost his pace.

TimG

scott murray would be a great addition to the squad maybe a bit old but am sure he will be a great asset if he does come. A brostol City mate of mine is adament that he could perform a strong role for them next season so if he did come to us i think he could be one of our best players