• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale Match Day Thread

SmallHat.

If we can keep the 2 goal lead til half time,

I fancy us getting 3 or 4.
This is becoming a reality.

utc!

Red Lion

My day at work has been quite grim (I bet none of you have killed a cusstomer's microwave!) but this is the perfect antidote! Get in Bauys!

Ron_Sheepskin

5th place at the end of tonight then? Bleddy marvellous.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I dont see your point in dredging that up Benito. posted no doubt by someone who was feeling a bit depressed at the time that's all

londonboy80

Commentator doesn't realise Tisdale speaks to Perryman, he thought he was having a casual with the missus 'telling her to put supper on' - how Northern!

geoffwp

Vale supporters leaving in droves. off home to check on the ferrets no doubt. :)

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Going to be giving my client an ear full tomorrow for making me miss this game, especially as he likes to thank me from time to time for not holding on to Coppinger :mad:

Benito

I dont see your point in dredging that up Benito. posted no doubt by someone who was feeling a bit depressed at the time that's all
I just saw it today and it made me laugh as it's about as wrong as it can be and because, at the time, we had a team and manager that we should have been getting behind not slating on the BBC.

Tisdale has us playing great football back in the league with most of the same great players that got us here.

Loving life in league 2! :D

Last edited:

crocks

Rochdale 6 (six) Chester 1.......flipping 'eck!

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
Sky sports centre has given the 3rd goal to Gilly[ecfc]