• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Bristol Rovers match day thread

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Super Bowl is next Sunday.
Oh my shame!!!!!! I got the impression it was tomorrow from something I was listening to.

grecIAN Harris

You forgot, Winkleigh exists in a parallel universe, they have their own Superbowl😂😂
Are you still banging on in your Twilight Zone?

Grecian Max

Have a word with yourself Max, I’ll not have the NFL being dissed.
The new wave of NFL “fans” from the UK over the past 20 years :sick:

I remember at uni the lads who wanted to get into it forcing themselves to like it just to feel different

It’s sh!te

And I’ve been to Packers in Green Bay

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well the evidence was before your eyes today. His pure football ethos is evidence enough. Which players do we have in the squad that display the necessary level of sh*thousery and are licensed to implement it?
Have a word with yourself. There’s no-one more adept than Sweenz at slowing down so the attacking player runs into the back of him and he wins a three kick, while Jules and Diabate resembled a two-man tag team wrestling Chris Martin to the ground for most of yesterday’s game.

Last edited:

Mid Devon Grecian

Have a word with yourself. There’s no-one more adept than Sweenz at slowing down so the attacking player runs into the back of him and he wins a three kick, while Jules and Diabate resembled a two-man tag team wrestling Chris Martin to the ground for most of yesterday’s game.
I’ll give you tag team bit today but in general we’re well off the pace in the sh*thousery table, just like we are in the league table. Mediocre at best in both disciplines

Mid Devon Grecian

Are you still banging on in your Twilight Zone?
You Winkleigh boys seem to be obsessed with American *****, Super Bowl, Twilight Zone etc. Next thing we’ll be hearing about is your infatuation with Sleepy Joe 😂

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
You Winkleigh boys seem to be obsessed with American *****, Super Bowl, Twilight Zone etc. Next thing we’ll be hearing about is your infatuation with Sleepy Joe 😂
Live scenes from Winkleigh:

tom_ecfc

Crikey, this is fast turning into a clone of the Great Exeweb Marmite debate that took place on another thread earlier ! 😮
I like marmite 😁

tavyred

Good to see the stewards were on it. Too busy making sure no one was stood on the yellow line in the big bank.
To say the level of stewarding at SJP can be ‘patchy’ is not an overstatement IMO.
Some of them need a rocket up their jacksy!
From my experience of the Stanno Stand the big lump chief steward posted there is bleddy useless.

denzel

Hah Hunt is a nasty fecker end of.
Played the ref, knew he wasn't going to get booked for his first challenge or for diving, so did his job.