• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ryan Woods sounds like a good option to give us cover.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tom Nichols joining Christy Pym at Mansfield

Simba3011

Only 1 more in according to GC. Presumably with the Woods and McCann rumours and GC seeing Alli as a number 9 it will be a midfielder?

tea stand

Just seen this on twitter, claiming there are reports of interest (albeit iv'e not seen these reports). Rovers cut short his loan spell, think he was received quit negatively by their fanbase, always remembered him to be a quality player at Brentford though!
I saw Woods in a few rovers games. The first time I thought he played really well, sadly the next few he had a bit of mare and got sent off once as well which cost rovers the match. The fans werent impressed and his form went further down. They are glad hes gone but who knows he could click at city?

I saw Woods in a few rovers games. The first time I thought he played really well, sadly the next few he had a bit of mare and got sent off once as well which cost rovers the match. The fans werent impressed and his form went further down. They are glad hes gone but who knows he could click at city?
Think he would definitely fit in, being a good passer and technical CM.

Only 1 more in according to GC. Presumably with the Woods and McCann rumours and GC seeing Alli as a number 9 it will be a midfielder?
Would hope this is GC's poker face. Sounds like the loan potentially will be this afternoon if Elvis ain't coming? Can't imagine they were throwing round 200k to then have no permanent ST come 11pm.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think he would definitely fit in, being a good passer and technical CM.
IMO we have more need for an old fashioned "enforcer" type DM.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Funny, they seem to always be glad to lose players!!

denzel

I love how Sky Sports are moaning about the lack of activity. It's been relentless in League One! More proof that they only care about the EPL

Antony Moxey

I love how Sky Sports are moaning about the lack of activity. It's been relentless in League One! More proof that they only care about the EPL
You can tell that by their app. Their transfer page only covers Prem and Champ, you need BBC to go as far as L1&2.