• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Any whispers or rumours ?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
If he moves at the first opportunity then it sounds like to doesn't care that much and is probably just interested in a better salary
What a load of twaddle ! How many years has he been pulling on the red and white stripes ? He's now playing under a manager who doesn't rate him, so if can move somewhere where he gets picked to play and earn a bigger wedge at the same time good luck to him, it's our loss.

Allyrich07

It was a while ago, but I spoke to Kite at the end of last season and he seemed very positive about playing for city, and seemed keen to sign a new contract. I'd be surprised if he's changed his mind and decided he wants out after starting a few games on the bench. Also don't think he'd be the first choice for a

Allyrich07

It was a while ago, but I spoke to Kite at the end of last season and he seemed very positive about playing for city, and seemed keen to sign a new contract. I'd be surprised if he's changed his mind and decided he wants out after starting a few games on the bench. Also don't think he'd be the first choice for a
... For a club who can challenge for the likes of Jonson Clarke-Harris

dommers

What a load of twaddle ! How many years has he been pulling on the red and white stripes ? He's now playing under a manager who doesn't rate him, so if can move somewhere where he gets picked to play and earn a bigger wedge at the same time good luck to him, it's our loss.
You misunderstand. He's about as loyal as every other footballer given the opportunity to earn more elsewhere. The fact that he's worn red and white stripes for us is irrelevant and I'd do exactly the same if I was offered a much better wage. Although I'd be surprised if he played more for Rovers given he's played in 50 out the 70 games for Caldwell and has been injured for some he's missed.

Unlike Key and Collins though I think he's replaceable

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
... For a club who can challenge for the likes of Jonson Clarke-Harris
You wouldn't have thought Sparkes would be an important player for Pompey either though, would you? MT probably rates him more than Caldwell does and he'll probably be a much better player under MT at Rovers, assuming the rumours have any substance. He was great at the beginning of last season under MT, unless my memory is telling me what I want to believe.

You wouldn't have thought Sparkes would be an important player for Pompey either though, would you? MT probably rates him more than Caldwell does and he'll probably be a much better player under MT at Rovers, assuming the rumours have any substance. He was great at the beginning of last season under MT, unless my memory is telling me what I want to believe.
Kite was never really a first team regular under Taylor, doesn’t mean Taylor didn’t rate him though. Has Gary said he doesn’t rate him, or our we just assuming?

dommers

You wouldn't have thought Sparkes would be an important player for Pompey either though, would you?
After yesterday I would have thought Sparkes was exactly who Pompey needed as an OK wing back/defender but someone who can put in a great cross for someone like Bishop to win in the air

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Kite was never really a first team regular under Taylor, doesn’t mean Taylor didn’t rate him though. Has Gary said he doesn’t rate him, or our we just assuming?
Gary seems to think he's a part time right wing back. Just like he thought josh key could play number 10

Gary seems to think he's a part time right wing back. Just like he thought josh key could play number 10
But does he rate him as a right wing back 😀

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he moves at the first opportunity then it sounds like to doesn't care that much and is probably just interested in a better salary
How do you know it's the first opportunity?