• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fleetwood Town V Exeter City matchday thread

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
This feels like a massive game against a team lower than ourselves in the table despite it still being relatively early in the season.

Win and we can believe again. Lose and the writing is on the wall. Draw and I think most would agree is a decent result.

It won't be easy. Have we got the minerals? Of course we have. Up the feckin City.

Alfie 1966

Up and ready for the long day out you have nailed it Snoop Fog, As a old boy said to me in the cowshed many years gone by,, If your team cant score goals they will not win a game of FOOTBALL..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A win would be so great. Hopefully they've spent the week sussing out how to score goals. Will listen in on my travels.

Preview

Go on your own way, and break the chain of results city, dreams of a landslide victory, and happy Grecians everywhere….

Fleetwood Mac 0 ECFC 3… UTBC!!!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Geddon city, time for a morale-boosting win, albeit a ground out 1-0 or 2-1 win, not a comprehensive thrashing.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Up and ready for the long day out you have nailed it Snoop Fog, As a old boy said to me in the cowshed many years gone by,, If your team cant score goals they will not win a game of FOOTBALL..
Well , that’s certainly been my experience throughout my footballing life!
It’s not so much that it’s vital to win today, rather it’s vital for us to score.I’d even take a 5-4 defeat just so we could find some confidence on that front and get into the habit of finding the net.
Another insipid effort up front from the usual suspects and you’ll begin to wonder whether it will be League Two here we come because we’re going to be pinning too much on the January window.
Let’s hope GC manages to instil some fighting ( and scoring ) spirit this afternoon.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't see many goals from either side - a low scoring draw on the cards - a point well needed

UTC

tom_ecfc

We are winning this…

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
No problem with an away draw up north so let's park the bus and get one. A late breakaway goal would be heaven.
COYR

Grecianman135

Get very nervous these days when city play,got the blood pressure tablets at the ready,and a bottle of jack for a win or indeed loss 👍

Going for a draw Marriott for them someone odd for us like Aimson or Sweenz UTC